In this video, Dr. Orma discusses the importance of speaking up in your life and expressing your opinions. He also explains the benefits of speaking up, and the two main reasons that stop people from doing it.
Have a question you’d like Dr. Orma to answer in his blog? Please email him.
About Dr. Steve Orma
Dr. Orma is a licensed clinical psychologist and recognized anxiety expert. He provides confidential and compassionate support to help individuals realize their goals and achieve success through Cognitive Behavior Therapy. He welcomes you to contact him for a complimentary consultation:
RECENT POSTS & MEDIA
- Fast Company: How to Turn Your Anxiety Into a Productivity Booster
- ABC NEWS: Post-Wedding Depression
- Shape Magazine: Why Being Scared Can Be a Good Thing
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Anxiety
- Is fitting into a wedding dress worth starving yourself?
- Five Ideas for a Successful Marriage
- Stress Management Alternatives to Yoga, Meditation, or Hot Bath
- Dr. Orma Featured in New Mental Health Book
- Dr. Orma is a Featured Alumni!
- “It’s My Brain”: Part 2
- “It’s My Brain”: Part 1
- The Importance of Speaking Up in Your Life