Let’s face it, not sleeping sucks!
Are you a busy professional experiencing the following?
You dread getting into bed each night because you’re afraid it’ll be torture and you won’t be able to sleep.
Once in bed your mind starts jumping around to different thoughts.
You worry about your work, your health, your finances, or your relationships.
You feel anxious and can’t relax.
You toss and turn trying to shut off your mind, without success.
You worry about how terrible you’ll feel the next day at work without sleep.
AS A BUSY PROFESSIONAL, YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT SLEEP IS.
Without it you will:
- Feel tired and have low energy and mood.
- Be unable to perform optimally in your work, relationships, or life.
- Make mistakes and forget things.
- Be less able to focus and pay attention.
- Be less productive.
- Be at greater risk for stroke, high blood pressure, and heart disease.
- Look and feel less attractive (lack of sleep ages your skin and can make you gain weight).
Not sleeping is hurting your career, your health, and your happiness.
But what’s really going on?
Poor sleep comes from 3 main things: unhelpful sleep behaviors, certain lifestyle choices, and the negative/worrisome thoughts that cause anxiety.
Life brings stress, anxiety and other challenges that interfere with sleep. We also might consume things, engage in activities or practice certain behaviors that further disrupt our sleep. We may not even know we’re doing it!
But we still feel the effects.
GREAT NEWS – There’s a solution.
Once you address the factors interfering with your sleep (anxiety, worry, poor sleep behaviors, lifestyle choices, etc.), good sleep will come naturally.
Everything you need for great sleep is already inside you. It’s just a matter of knowing what to do (and what not to do) to reset your mind and body for ongoing, healthy sleep.
I will teach you how to sleep well, each and every night, for the rest of your life.
Without pills, herbal remedies, or special “hacks.”
The keys to great sleep are:
- The Right Mindset—Learn how to eliminate the racing thoughts, anxiety, and worry that keep you up at night.
- Healthy Sleep Behaviors—Learn the sleep behaviors that lead to effortless shuteye.
- Ability to Relax—Manage and eliminate the stress that contributes to poor sleep.
- Key Lifestyle Factors—Learn the most important activities to do (and not do) during the day to ensure great sleep at night.
- Optimal Sleep Setting—Create the ideal sleep environment, including tips to manipulate light and darkness for pleasant sleep.
- Non-Drug Approach—Understand how to sleep well without medication or herbal remedies.
Once these changes are established, you will be able to sleep well, each and every night—for life.
Picture yourself calm and at ease each night when you get into bed.
Imagine falling asleep fast, sleeping deeply and soundly and waking up each day refreshed.
You’ll feel alert and upbeat about the workday ahead.
You’ll be sharp and on your game.
This is not only possible – it’s certain if you know exactly how to tap into your innate ability to sleep.
Dr. Orma beautifully explains how insomnia works and how some of the actions we take to deal with it makes things worse. Then he gives you the tools and techniques to change the situation…I HIGHLY RECOMMEND to anyone struggling with a sleep problem.” Daniel F., Tech Entrepreneur
THIS IS MY SPECIALTY.
For over a decade I’ve helped hundreds of entrepreneurs, CEOs, and pros from top firms manage the stress, anxiety and daily demands of work and life that interfere with their sleep. I’m the author of Stop Worrying and Go to Sleep: How to Put Insomnia to Bed for Good, featured in The Huffington Post, Entrepreneur Magazine, and Reader’s Digest.
I offer one-on-one sleep coaching, personalized to your specific sleep challenges. The fundamentals of sleep are the same for everyone, but each individual needs to address the specific factors interfering with their sleep.
I start with a thorough sleep assessment to determine what’s contributing to your particular sleep issue. Then I provide a clear step-by-step process for resolving it.
Ready to regain your sleep? CONTACT ME to learn more about my sleep coaching services.