What makes life worth living? What gets you out of bed in the morning, gives you drive, and fills your life with meaning and purpose? It’s Values.
- What values are and why they’re so important
- No one can choose or achieve your values for you—YOU have to do it (I tell you how)
- Why values must be ranked (1st, 2nd, 3rd)
- The 7 value areas
- How knowing your values (and how they rank) makes making decisions easier
- Pursue your values selfishly and without guilt
Today’s Success Challenge
Do a Values Inventory. Take the 7 value areas I went over (career, romantic relationship (kids), health, friends/family, hobbies/leisure, finances, lifestyle), or you can create your own, go through each category, and ask yourself these questions:
- Are you satisfied with this value? What do you like about it, and what do you not like about it?
- If you’re NOT satisfied with this value, what would you ideally want? Be totally selfish and not worry about if it’s possible—give yourself permission to really think and dream about what YOU want and what really excites you.
**You can leave your comments below
Share the Value
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help a lot to spread the word and get more exposure for the podcast.
Ask Questions or Provide Feedback
To ask questions, request episode topics, or provide feedback, email me at DrOrma@DrOrma.com
Connect With Me
Work With Me
My indispensable sleep guide Stop Worrying & Go To Sleep
My new video course Sleep Well For Life