Do you experience anxiety? After working with hundreds of clients over 11 years, one significant thing I’ve noticed is that a lack of selfishness (self-valuing, self-focus) is a major contributor to anxiety.
A few highlights:
- What causes anxiety
- How being unselfish leads to and maintains anxiety
- The ways people AVOID their anxiety and how it will only make it worse
- Why medications don’t go to the source of anxiety—and what does
- How anxiety can stop you from living the life you want
- 7 simple steps to relieving anxiety in a selfish way
Today’s Success Challenge
If you’re experiencing anxiety that’s bothering you, stopping or limiting you from doing things you want to do, or interfering with your health and happiness:
- Carve out 30-min for yourself and do the simple 7-step exercise I went over for relieving anxiety
- Check in with yourself weekly to see how you’re feeling and address anything that’s bothering you
Let me know if I can help by emailing me at DrOrma@DrOrma.com
- Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway, by Susan Jeffers
- Therapy or coaching for anxiety: email DrOrma@DrOrma.com
Share the Value
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help a lot to spread the word and get more exposure for the podcast.
Ask Questions or Provide Feedback
To ask questions, request episode topics, or provide feedback, email me at DrOrma@DrOrma.com
Connect With Me
My indispensable sleep guide Stop Worrying & Go To Sleep
My new video course Sleep Well For Life
**Some of the links above may be affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I’ll earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you, and I only recommend products or services that I think may be helpful to you.