Many people struggle with this. So today, I delve into 5 tips for how to choose your path in life successfully:
1. Know that you have a choice (your path is not set in stone)
2. Make choices based on what YOU love and are interested in
3. Trust yourself and your choices
4. Learn through action and experience
5. Have the right standard for guiding your choices
- You can make your life whatever you want it to be
- How to continue heading down the right path even when you make the wrong choice
- The more you know yourself, the easier it is to choose the right path
- How you can start applying the 5 tips immediately
Today’s Success Challenge
Ask yourself this question: What do I want my life to be?
Start thinking on paper or journaling your ideas and thoughts. Ask this question about every area of your life:
- What do I want for my career?
- What type of romantic partner would I like?
- What types of things do I like to do for fun or relaxation?
- What health practices would I like to adopt?
This is an ongoing process, but it’s important to make asking these questions a regular part of your life, so you can continue guiding yourself towards the life you want (while also enjoying the journey!).
Let me know if I can help in this process by emailing me at email@example.com
SFS 003: Why You Should Choose a Career Selfishly (Part 1)
SFS 003: Why You Should Choose a Career Selfishly (Part 2)
SFS 012: Is Unconditional Love Possible? (and finding success in romantic relationships)
Share the Value
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help a lot to spread the word and get more exposure for the podcast.
Ask Questions or Provide Feedback
To ask questions, request episode topics or provide feedback, email me at DrOrma@DrOrma.com
Connect With Me
My indispensable sleep guide Stop Worrying & Go To Sleep
My new video course Sleep Well For Life