Are your friendships adding to or taking away from your life?
Today we delve into friendships and how to build and nurture relationships that allow you to thrive.
- How to distinguish between healthy and unhealthy friendships
- Why friendships (and ALL relationships) should be 100% selfish
- How to improve good friendships and eliminate bad ones
- What the essence of a healthy friendship is
- How non-friends suck your time, energy, health and success
- Why you’re not a servant or slave to your friends (or anyone)
1. Do a “friend inventory” and categorize friendships that are adding to your life and ones that are taking away from it.
2. End the unhealthy friendships.
3. With the good friendships, identify any unchosen or unhealthy obligations you’ve made and break them (using the tips I went over)
Share the Value
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help a lot to spread the word and get more exposure for the podcast.
Ask Questions or Provide Feedback
To ask questions, request episode topics or provide feedback, email me at DrOrma@DrOrma.com
Connect With Me
My indispensable sleep guide Stop Worrying & Go To Sleep
My new video course Sleep Well For Life