Fear can stop you from living and enjoying your life. It can stop you from going after your goals and dreams. It can keep you from being the person you want to be and living the life you want.
You can’t be free in your life if you’re tied down or limited by fear.
- Why much of what people call fear is really anxiety
- The crucial difference between fear and anxiety
- How fear can be your friend
- Why you can’t talk yourself out of fear
- 6 tips for becoming free from fear
If you want to tackle your fears in the new year and ensure success in your goals, this episode is a must.
Don’t Miss a Thing
Get every episode automatically!
New Year’s Success Challenge
Ask yourself these two questions:
- What are my most important goals and values?
- Are there any fears I have that are limiting or stopping me from achieving or enjoying my goals and values?
If so, make a plan to face these fears this year. Write down the fears, then create a timeline in your calendar for how you’re going to start facing them using the 6 tips we went over.
Then as soon as possible, take action and get started.
Share the Value
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help a lot to spread the word and get more exposure for the podcast.
Ask Questions or Provide Feedback
To ask questions, request episode topics or provide feedback, email me at DrOrma@DrOrma.com
Connect With Me
My indispensable sleep guide Stop Worrying & Go To Sleep
My new video course Sleep Well For Life