- How the definition of “selfish” combines two ideas that don’t belong together
- Why taking advantage of others or doing whatever you feel is NOT selfish
- Why it’s crucial to health and happiness to have an accurate definition of selfish
- The concepts you use determine how you think, feel and guide your life (for the positive or negative)
- Why the concept “selfish” (as it’s commonly understood) makes it hard to do things for yourself without feeling guilty
Don’t Miss a Thing
Get every episode automatically!
Share the Value
If you’re enjoying the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help a lot to spread the word and get more listeners to the podcast.
Ask Questions or Provide Feedback
To ask questions, request episode topics or provide feedback, email me at DrOrma@DrOrma.com
Connect With Me