Do entrepreneurs only care about making money? This is what you hear everywhere. And it’s why people don’t trust entrepreneurs and certainly don’t think of them as heroes.
But is this really true? The answer to this question is vital for success as an entrepreneur, i.e., attaining not only profit, but pride, self-esteem and happiness in your business and life.
- Why money and profit are good and moral motivations
- Making money is NOT the primary motivation for most entrepreneurs
- The motivation that leads to success, self-esteem and fulfillment in business
- What I think motivates Sara Blakely (Spanx), Gary Erickson (Clif Bar) & Jeff Bezos (Amazon)
- Why entrepreneurs emulate the essence of what it is to be a human being
Don’t Miss a Thing
Get every episode automatically!
Share the Value
If you’re enjoying the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help a lot to spread the word and get more listeners to the podcast.
Ask Questions or Provide Feedback
To ask questions, request episode topics or provide feedback, email me at DrOrma@DrOrma.com
Connect With Me