Tony Wrighton has been a presenter on Sky Sports since 2006, and is also a personal development author and podcaster. He has three books published with Virgin Books in 12 languages and is one of the country’s foremost experts on NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming).
He’s the host of the top-rated podcast Zestology, interviewing a wide range of experts in the field of health and personal development. He regularly appears as a guest on other shows talking about energy, vitality, and motivation.
- Why people are more open now about pursuing self-improvement
- How Tony used NLP to build his radio following
- Why you don’t have to be confident at what you want to do to start doing it
- Not making decisions based on money but what will make you happy
- Is it harder to get out of your comfort zone as you get older?
- How you can use podcasts and podcasters as mentors
Don’t Miss a Thing
Get every episode automatically!
Tony’s website, Twitter, Facebook , & Instagram pages
Tony’s podcast Zestology
Mastery, Robert Greene
Tangentially Speaking podcast, with Chris Ryan
Interview with Josh Waitzkin on Tim Ferriss podcast
The Art of Learning: A Journey in the Pursuit of Excellence, by Josh Waitzkin
Searching for Bobby Fischer
Share the Value
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help a lot to spread the word and get more exposure for the podcast.
Ask Questions or Provide Feedback
To ask questions, request episode topics or provide feedback, email me at DrOrma@DrOrma.com
Connect With Me
**Some of the links above may be affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I’ll earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you, and I only recommend products or services that I think you’ll enjoy or may be helpful to you.