Welcome to the Selfish For Success podcast!
In this episode we’ll cover:
- What I mean by the word “selfish”? (It’s not what you think)
- A view of selfishness that’s radically different from the one you’ve been taught
- Over the course of the podcast, I’ll tell you exactly how to be selfish (in a healthy way) in your career, relationships, and health—so you can flourish in your life
- Learn WHY a show like this is so desperately needed
- The book that changed my life and how its ideas can change yours
- What I’ve observed in hundreds of therapy clients that BLEW ME AWAY and inspired this show (hint: it’s related to a lack of selfishness)
- Learn what stops people from valuing and respecting themselves
- Why doing things for yourself sometimes causes guilt
- Show format
- Explanation of the weekly “Success Challenge” & “Success Question” to help you apply what you learn from the show
- The Virtue of Selfishness, by Ayn Rand
Share the Value
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help a lot to spread the word and get more exposure for the podcast.
Ask Questions or Provide Feedback
To ask questions, request episode topics, or provide feedback, email me at DrOrma@DrOrma.com
Connect With Me
Work With Me
My indispensable sleep guide Stop Worrying & Go To Sleep
My new video course Sleep Well For Life
**Some of the links above may be affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, I’ll earn a commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you, and I only recommend products or services that I think you’ll enjoy or may be helpful to you.