Today I discuss the many things that stop people from succeeding in their career, relationships, and health. It’s not a lack of intelligence, skill, knowledge, opportunity, or effort.
It’s the mental and emotional barriers:
- Uncertainty about what you want and how to figure it out
- Confusion about what “success” really means
- Self-doubt/Lack of self-confidence
- Fear of failure, success, or what others think of you
I also reveal the obstacles that don’t get talked about but that commonly undermine success.
Then you’ll learn the root cause of ALL these obstacles. And why trying to emulate the most admired person of the 20th century will lead to misery and failure.
You should find this episode intriguing, challenging, even eye-opening. So let’s dive in!
Today’s Success Challenge
- Ask three people you know what type of person they think of when you say “selfish.” How do they respond? Is it the same or similar to what I said about the criminal or just doing what you feel?
- Then ask them what they think is a good person, a moral person.
- What associations do YOU have with the word “selfish”? Are they mostly negative or is there some positive?
**You can leave your comments below
- Gallup Poll: Most Admired Person of the Century
- Mother Teresa: Come Be My Light: The Private Writings of the Saint of Calcutta
Share the Value
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help a lot to spread the word and get more exposure for the podcast.
Ask Questions or Provide Feedback
To ask questions, request episode topics, or provide feedback, email me at DrOrma@DrOrma.com
Connect With Me
Work With Me
My indispensable sleep guide Stop Worrying & Go To Sleep
My new video course Sleep Well For Life