By enrolling in the Sleep Well For Life Community, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not continue with your purchase.
You must be 18 years of age or older to join and participate in the Sleep Well For Life Community. By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you are stating in fact that you are 18 years of age or older. You hold Dr. Steven Orma and his employees harmless from, and indemnify them against, any and all claims for damages from misrepresentation of age or identity.
This is a membership website. Payments will process automatically on the schedule you selected at the time of purchase (yearly or monthly).
Due to the nature of this electronic product and the fact that it cannot be “returned”, we have a no refund policy. You cannot order and then ask for a refund straight away. Within minutes of ordering, you will be able to download years worth of Dr. Steve Orma’s effort and knowledge. None of the content is ‘drip fed’ – you get all of it right away. There is no undoing that once you access the members’ area. There are no partial month refunds, partial refunds on annual payments, or refunds of any kind on any other products.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you will be able to cancel any future payments as long as you contact Dr. Orma at least 48 hours prior to the payment processing date. We cannot guarantee your cancellation request will be processed in time if it occurs within 48 hours of 12:00am PST on the billing date. The billing process is automated, but the cancellation process must be handled manually.
There will be no partial (or prorated) refunds on monthly OR annual payments. Cancellations will be effective immediately once the cancellation request has processed. You will be unable to log in to the Sleep Well For Life Community at that time. If you did not submit your cancellation request in time and the current month’s payment has already processed, we will not issue a refund for the current month or reinstate your membership until the next billing cycle.
We highly recommend that you ask questions before purchasing to make sure the community is right for you BEFORE purchasing.
If you cancel and then decide to join the Sleep Well For Life Community again at a later time, you will be reinstated at the current membership rate, regardless of any special offers or discounts you received in the past.
This Agreement (the “Agreement’”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of the Sleep Well For Life Community and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Dr. Steve Orma upon posting of the modified agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version **of these terms at any time at http://drorma.com/sleep-well-for-life-community-terms-conditions. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
2. Intellectual Property Ownership.
(a) Our Content. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of Dr. Steven Orma or his content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited without express permission by Dr. Steven Orma. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this site. The Sleep Well For Life Community is the trademark or registered trademark of Dr. Steven Orma. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
(b) Personal Use. Dr. Steven Orma grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of Dr. Steven Orma. Dr. Steven Orma may terminate your use of this website at any time.
(c) Other Uses. All other use of Content from the Site, including, but not limited to uploading, downloading, modification, publication, transmission, participation in the transfer or sale of, copying, reproduction, republishing, creation of derivative works from, distribution, performance, display, incorporation into another web site, reproducing the Site (whether by linking, framing or any other method), or in any other way exploiting any of the Content, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without Dr. Steven Orma’s prior express written consent.
(a) DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN `”AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. Dr. Steven Orma DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
FURTHERMORE, Dr. Steven Orma DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, AVAILABLE AT ANY TIME OR FROM ANY LOCATION, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Dr. Steven Orma, his SUBSIDIARIES, VENDORS AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DELETION, FAILURE TO STORE, OR UNTIMELY DELIVERY OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS, AND ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE. USE OF THE SITE’S SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIAL.
(b) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Dr. Steve Orma SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO PROVIDERS OR ANY THIRD PARTIES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR LOSSES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH Dr. Steven Orma OR THE SITE, OR USE THEREOF, OR ANY OF THE DATA OR OTHER MATERIALS TRANSMITTED THROUGH OR RESIDING ON THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED, RECEIVED OR SOLD BY WAY OF THE SITE, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF Dr. Steven Orma HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE OR LOSS.
(c) Postings and Uploads. We do not and cannot review all Content posted or uploaded to the Site, and we are not responsible for such Content. MESSAGES, ADVICE, OPINIONS OR OTHER INFORMATION POSTED BY MEMBERS CONTAINED IN ANY DISCUSSION AREA SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR INSTRUCTION.
4. Health Information.
THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, IMAGES, AND OTHER INFORMATION, WHETHER PROVIDED BY US OR BY REGISTERED MEMBERS (“MEMBERS”) OF OUR SITE (“CONTENT”), IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AND SHOULD NOT BE USED IN PLACE OF THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL, A VISIT, CALL OR CONSULTATION WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL, OR INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR IN ANY PRODUCT PACKAGING OR LABEL. THE CONTENT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE MEDICAL ADVICE. SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY MEDICAL-RELATED QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL OR SEE YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROVIDER PROMPTLY. SHOULD YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY, THEN CALL YOUR PHYSICIAN OR 911 IMMEDIATELY. YOU SHOULD NEVER DISREGARD MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING MEDICAL ADVICE BECAUSE OF ANY INFORMATION ON THIS SITE, AND YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE CONTENT FOR DIAGNOSING A HEALTH PROBLEM. ADDITIONALLY, THE TRANSMISSION AND RECEIPT OF THE CONTENT, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, OR COMMUNICATION VIA THE INTERNET, E-MAIL OR OTHER MEANS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE OR CREATE A DOCTOR-PATIENT, THERAPIST-PATIENT, PSYCHOLOGIST-PATIENT OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND Dr. Steven Orma.
5. Basic Forum Rules and Principles.
The overriding principle of the Sleep Well For Life Community is to ensure that this is a safe place where all members show sensitivity to, respect for, and support for other forum members.
To avoid triggering other forum members, please note the following primary rules concerning the FORUMS:
• IF YOU ARE SUICIDAL, DO NOT POST IN THE COMMUNITY, PLEASE CALL 1-800-SUICIDE. (1-800-784-2433)
• DO NOT POST GRAPHIC OR DESCRIPTIONS OF PLANS FOR OR ACTS OF SELF-INJURY OR SUICIDE.
• DO NOT POST MESSAGES ADVOCATING OR ENCOURAGING SUICIDE OR SELF-HARM.
In addition, the following are expressly prohibited in the Sleep Well For Life Community:
• POSTS THAT ADVISE ANY MEMBER OR PEOPLE IN GENERAL NOT TO TAKE MEDICATION PRESCRIBED BY A LICENSED PHYSICIAN OR NOT TO FOLLOW ANY OTHER ADVICE GIVEN BY A LICENSED PHYSICIAN OR OTHER MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL (remember that only the individual´s physician or primary therapist is likely to know the full medical or personal or family history of that individual).
• POSTS THAT ATTEMPT TO DIAGNOSE ANY MEMBER OR TO DISPUTE A DIAGNOSIS GIVEN TO A MEMBER BY A QUALIFIED MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL (remember that only the individual´s physician or psychologist is legally able to provide a diagnosis).
• PRESENTING YOURSELF OR YOUR OPINIONS IN ANY KIND OF PROFESSIONAL CAPACITY
6. Your Account.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the Account, username, or password of another Member at any time and to notify Dr. Steven Orma immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your Account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all Content that is posted by or through your Account on the Site, including any e-mail, and for your interactions with any Member, or any user of our Site that has not set up an Account.
7. License to Content.
We hereby grant you, subject to these Terms, a non-exclusive, limited and revocable license to view and use this Site. You may download Content only for your personal, informational, or non-commercial purposes but no alteration, modification or further reproduction is permitted. No other use or reproduction of the Content is authorized. In consideration of this authorization, you agree that any copy of the Content which you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original. You may not otherwise use, download, upload, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit, modify, adapt, or distribute any Content in whole or in part without our express written authorization.
8. Advertising, Linking and Framing.
Dr. Steven Orma may provide links or references to, or advertisements for, sites operated by other parties (“Third Party Sites”), but Dr. Steven Orma has no responsibility for the availability or content of such Third Party Sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Any links to other Third Party Sites are provided as merely a convenience to the users of this Site and the inclusion of the links does not imply an endorsement. You agree that Dr. Steven Orma is not responsible for the content or performance of these Third Party Sites, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, that Dr. Steven Orma is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with any such third party, and that you bear all risks associated with the use of such content.
9. You are strictly not allowed to post “Prohibited Content” in the End Insomnia Community. “Prohibited Content” includes Content that: (i) is offensive or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; (ii) bullies, harasses or advocates stalking, bullying, or harassment of another person; (iii) involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, or “spamming,” (iv) is false or misleading or promotes, endorses or furthers illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous; (v) infringes another person’s Content without a license to do so, whether or not the intellectual property is registered (or filed for registration) in any country; (vi) promotes, copies, performs or distributes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s work, whether it is protected by copyright or trade secret law, or not, such as, without limitation, presenting the work of a third party as your own (plagiarism), providing stolen or illegally obtained Content, providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protection devices, or providing pirated music, videos, or movies, or links to such pirated music, videos, or movies; (vii) is involved in the exploitation of persons under the age of eighteen (18) in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under eighteen (18); (viii) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as, without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons or substances, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses and other harmful code; (ix) solicits passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from Users; (x) except as expressly approved by us, involves commercial activities and/or promotions such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; (xi) contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files, or similar software; (xii) constitutes, promotes, or is used primarily for the purpose of dealing in: counterfeit goods, items subject to US embargo, illegal drugs and paraphernalia, stolen products and items used for theft, unlicensed trade or dealing in stocks or securities, gambling items, professional services regulated by state licensing regimes or non-transferable items; or (xiii) otherwise violates the terms of this Agreement or creates liability for us. You agree that you will not engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which, in the judgment of Dr. Steven Orma, exposes Dr. Steven Orma or any of his Members or suppliers to any liability or detriment of any type.
10. Any use of the Sleep Well For Life Community in violation of these Terms may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Sleep Well For Life Community and the licenses granted hereunder. In order to cooperate with legitimate governmental requests, subpoenas or court orders, to protect our systems, Members, or to ensure the integrity and operation of our business and systems, we may access and disclose any information and Content we consider necessary or appropriate, including, without limitation, account information (i.e. name, e-mail address, etc.), IP addressing and traffic information, usage history, and posted Content.
11. Dr. Steven Orma has the right (but not the obligation) to review any Content and delete (or modify) any Content that in his sole judgment violates this Agreement or which is Prohibited Content, or may otherwise violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any Member, or any other person, or create liability for him or any Member. Dr. Steven Orma reserves the right (but has no obligation) to investigate and take appropriate legal action in his sole discretion against you if you violate this provision or any other provision of this Agreement, including without limitation, removing the Prohibited Content from the Site (or modifying it), terminating your membership, reporting you to law enforcement authorities, and taking legal action against you. You understand and agree that Dr. Steven Orma is under no obligation to display, reproduce, or distribute the Content (including Prohibited Content) that you post.
12. The Sleep Well For Life Community is for the personal use of Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically approved in writing by our management. You will not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of any Member to buy or sell any products or services through the Sleep Well For Life Community. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, we reserve the right to restrict the number of communications that a Member can send to other Members and the sharing of any Content in any twenty-four (24) hour period to a number and amount that we deem appropriate in our sole discretion. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from your Content without notice and may result in suspension or termination of your account and the licenses granted hereunder.
13. You agree that you will not attempt to impersonate another Member, or any member of Dr. Steven Orma’s staff. You will use the Sleep Well For Life Community in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. You agree that you will not disassemble, reverse engineer, analyze, decompile, modify, convert or translate the Sleep Well For Life Community or any of its components.
The Sleep Well For Life Community is a warm, caring community where you can discuss anything you like with others in a safe environment. Our primary goal is to offer a secure place where you can reveal as much (or as little) as you choose to reveal about yourself and your sleep/life challenges as you meet and interact with other members.
We purposely ask for very little personal information, and we STRONGLY encourage you to use common sense on our site when talking with others. Do not reveal home addresses, phone numbers or anything else that you wouldn’t want a stranger to have. Please be aware that all information (including photos or videos) that you post in the community and all information (excluding your e-mail address and your password) that is contained in your Sleep Well For Life Community profile can be seen by every Member in the Site.
We strongly believe in the right to privacy, and we will not sell, distribute or otherwise abuse your personally identifiable information.
Dr. Steven Orma respects the privacy of the users of the Sleep Well For Life Community, the homepage of which is located at http://drorma.com/forums/loginpage/
If you provide feedback on any of our services to us, we may use such feedback for any purpose, provided we will not associate such feedback with your Personal Information.
“Personal Information” is information about you that is personally identifiable to you, like your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number, as well as other non-public information that is associated with the foregoing.
Even though we have taken steps to ensure that your Personal Information is not intercepted, accessed, used, or disclosed by unauthorized persons, you should know that we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information.
15. Release. You hereby release Dr. Steven Orma, his officers, employees, agents and successors from claims, demands, any and all losses, damages, rights, and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, that is either directly or indirectly related to or arises from: (i) any interactions with other Members, (ii) any incorrect or inaccurate Content (including, without limitation, any information in Accounts) posted in the Sleep Well For Life Community, whether caused by Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sleep Well For Life Community, (iii) conduct of any Member, or (iv) misrepresentation by Member of his/her age or identity.
If you are a California resident, you hereby waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which states: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
16. Terms Relating to User Supplied Site Content.
(a) Participate at Your Own Risk. You enter and participate in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site, and gain access to the materials contained thereon at your own risk.
(b) No Monitoring. We do not monitor or screen all communications on our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site and we are not responsible for any material that any of our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site participant posts and we do not assume the responsibility to do so. In the event that we are notified by any party that any communications contained in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site is contrary to these terms, we may, but are not obligated to, investigate the situation and determine in our own discretion, whether to remove such communication from our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site. We have no liability or responsibility to investigate or remove any content from our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site based upon a complaint or otherwise.
(c) Your Reliance at Your Risk. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the truth or accuracy of any statement made or materials posted by Members on or through our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site. You agree and acknowledge that you assume the risk of any actions you take in reliance upon the information that may be contained in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site.
(d) No Endorsement. We do not endorse or lend any credence for any statements that are made by any participant in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site. Any opinions or views expressed by our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site participants are their own. We do not endorse or support or otherwise give any credence or reason for reliance on any such statements or opinions.
(e) You are Responsible. You are fully responsible for your own statements and materials that you post in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site and any consequences, whether or not foreseen, to any party who may rely upon these statements. You agree that you will not take any action directed towards attempting to hold Dr. Steven Orma or his employees responsible for any such materials or statements.
(f) Removal of Material. As a participant in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site, you agree that we may remove any materials from our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site for any reason, in our sole discretion, or for no reason at all. This includes material which is disruptive, abusive, offensive, illegal, vulgar, pornographic, or any other material. You hold us harmless from and against any damage you or others may suffer as a result of our removal of any content from our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site or from the discontinuance of our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site at any time.
(g) Right to Expel. We have the right to remove, expel, or disqualify any party from participation and access to our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site for any time and for any reason, or for no reason whatsoever, in our sole and absolute discretion. This includes, but is not limited to any violation of this agreement, disruptive behavior, complaints from other parties, any allegedly illegal activity, or for any other reason or for no reason at all.
(h) Right to Terminate. We reserve the right to terminate our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site at any time and all users hold us harmless from and against any claims, damages, suits, threats, demands, liabilities, actions, causes of action, or injuries that may result therefrom, including but not limited to any consequential, incidental, and special damages of every nature and type.
(i) Prohibitions. You agree that you will not:
1. Use our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site for any illegal purpose.
2. Place any material in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site that violates the copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, confidential information or other rights of any other party.
3. Place any material in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site that contains a false statement about any person, infringes upon the privacy rights of any other person, or threatens, harasses, abuses or embarrasses any other person.
4. Place any obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or violent materials, graphics, photographs, text or otherwise in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site.
5. Place any advertising, attempted business solicitation, marketing materials or sales promotional materials in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site.
6. Pretend to be another person that you are not.
7. Place materials in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site that are disruptive or off-topic.
(j) Hold Harmless and Indemnify. You agree to hold Dr. Steven Orma harmless from, and indemnify him against, any and all claims for damages from third parties arising from your participation, use or conduct in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site.
(a) Prohibition Against Data Mining. You are prohibited from data mining, scraping, crawling, email harvesting or using any process or processes that send automated queries to the Sleep Well For Life Community. You may not use the Sleep Well For Life Community to compile a collection of listings, including a competing listing product or service. You may not use the Site or any Materials for any unsolicited commercial e-mail.
(b) Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 18.
(c) Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agree that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
(d) Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Dr. Steven Orma and his partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
(e) DMCA Notice. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site; Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
5. and a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
(f) All content (including but not limited to images, text, uploaded files, etc.), except submitted or uploaded by members may be used in any way by Dr. Steven Orma. This includes but is not limited to promotional activities, advertisements, testimonials, etc.
(g) I understand that I am signing up for a recurring membership. I understand this is a subscription service and I will be billed based on the plan I purchased (monthly or yearly). I understand that I will be charged each period on the same day that I signed up (or within 48 hours before or after the date depending on processing). Example: If I signed up on the 15th of May, I will be charged again on the 15th of June, the 15th of July, and so on until I cancel my membership.
(h) Cancellations. I understand that I can cancel my membership at any time. I understand that cancellation requests MUST be submitted using the Cancellation form at least 48 hours prior to my scheduled payment date. I understand if I do not cancel 48 hours prior to the scheduled payment date, I am not guaranteed the next payment will be prevented. It is my sole responsibility to make sure when I cancel it is prior to 48 hours of my next scheduled payment. I understand that there are no partial period refunds, and that cancellations will be processed immediately. The first payment is nonrefundable. Repeat: NO REFUNDS DISCLAIMER: Due to the nature of this electronic product and the fact that it cannot be “returned”, we have a no refund policy. You cannot order and then ask for a refund straight away. Within minutes of ordering you will be able to download years worth of our effort and knowledge. None of the content is ‘drip fed’ you get all of it right away. There is no un-doing that once you access the members area. There are no partial month refunds, partial refunds on annual payments, or refunds of any kind on any other products. Cancellations will begin during the next scheduled payment period. By purchasing this membership you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. To cancel, fill out the Cancellation form at least 48 hours prior to your renewal date. NOTE: Cancellations near major holidays are excluded from the 48 hour window. You must cancel between 3-5 days before any major US holidays. Holidays include but are not limited to Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Years Eve, New Years Day, Thanksgiving (including the day before and weekend after), Bank Holidays, and all holidays recognized by the Government and major religious groups.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is Dr. Steven Orma, who can be reached as follows:
By Mail: P.O. Box 692, Tiburon, CA 94920
By e-mail: DrOrma@DrOrma.com
By purchasing a membership in the Sleep Well For Life Community you accept and agree that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation. Dr. Steven Orma offers no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding your success, which is based on many factors.
You alone are responsible for your actions, results in life, and mental health which are dependent on personal factors including your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, self-awareness, medical and psychological health, to name a few.
By purchasing a membership in the Sleep Well For Life Community, you understand because of the nature of the program and extent, the results experienced by each person may significantly vary.
Any statements outlined on Dr. Steven Orma’s websites, programs, content and offerings are simply his professional opinion and thus are not guarantees or promises of actual performance.